BOE Rate Move May Push U.K. Lenders to Deepen Cuts, Raise FeesBy
Lloyds, Virgin among lenders facing squeeze on profitability
Investors pricing in 80% chance of rate cut on Thursday
If Mark Carney feels pressure to cut rates, it’s not coming from Britain’s banks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks