Amgen Moves Closer to Selling Competitor for AbbVie’s HumiraBy
FDA advisers vote 26-0 for Amgen’s biosimilar to be approved
Humira is AbbVie’s top-selling drug at $14 billion last year
Amgen Inc.’s biosimilar version of the arthritis drug Humira cleared a regulatory hurdle, bringing it closer to entering the U.S. market and providing competition that could lower prices for AbbVie Inc.’s best-selling treatment.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing