Amazon Says ‘Prime Day’ Sales Up 30 Percent for MerchantsBy and
International demand helps boost sales on second promotion
Company says problem with ‘Lightning Deals’ was resolved
Amazon.com Inc. said Prime Day sales from third-party merchants surged 30 percent compared with a year earlier, fueled largely by international demand.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing