Accor Plans to Separate, Sell Majority of HotelInvest UnitBy
Move comes after Accor completes purchase of Fairmont brands
Assets have climbed more than 25% to $7.8 billion since 2013
Accor SA, Europe’s biggest hotel operator, will separate its HotelInvest unit and plans to eventually sell a majority stake in the subsidiary to free up funds for the parent company to expand and improve existing lodgings.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations