Year of Pain Erased for Bulls as S&P 500 Surges Back to RecordBy
Breakout follows 13-month drought when fund outflows surged
Milestones like this preceded an average 13% gain since 1946
It’s a year most investors probably want to forget. Now, maybe they can.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing