Sumner Redstone Ex-Girlfriend Won’t Get New Competency TrialBy
Los Angeles probate judge rejects Manuela Herzer’s request
Herzer lost earlier bid to challenge media mogul’s fitness
A former girlfriend and confidante of Sumner Redstone won’t get a new trial to argue the 93-year-old media billionaire was mentally incompetent when he evicted her from his mansion last year and replaced her as his health-care agent.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts