Standard Life Favors Linkers on BOE Efforts to Contain BrexitBy
Company also favors U.S. long-dated inflation bonds on Fed
U.K. index-linked bonds have outpeformed peers this year
One of the best ways to cope with the economic risks engulfing the U.K. after its Brexit vote may be to buy protection from an acceleration in inflation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses