Standard Chartered Starts Brokerage in Japan With 100 StaffBy
Firm will sell to investors diversifying into emerging markets
Will also start investment-banking business, unit chief says
Standard Chartered Plc started its first brokerage business in Japan with 100 employees as institutional investors in the country seek products from emerging markets in Asia, the Middle East and Africa for better returns.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself