South Africa Seeks End to Zimbabwe’s Ban on Product ImportsBy
Zimbabwe imposed import bans on goods from South Africa
South Africa is one of the biggest investors in Zimababwe
South African Trade and Industry Minister Rob Davies wants Zimbabwe to reverse a decision to ban imports of goods from the continent’s most-industrialized economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries