Qatar Airways Quadruples Profit on Lower Fuel Costs, New RoutesBy
Carrier eyes African, Indian markets for future sales growth
Drop in fuel price did not offset drop in energy sector travel
Qatar Airways Ltd. full-year profit more than quadrupled as the carrier expanded its wide-body jet fleet, added routes and benefited from a drop in fuel costs along with oil prices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt