Pokemon GO Ousts WhatsApp, Instagram in Daily Usage TimeBy
Within days of its introduction, U.S. Android users were spending more time finding Pokemon GO’s “pocket monsters” than they were using a number of social media apps, including Facebook Inc.’s WhatsApp and Instagram, according to data provider SimilarWeb. The game, released last week for iOS and Android in the U.S., Australia and New Zealand, added $7 billion in market value to Nintendo Co.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders