Novartis Version of Enbrel Is Similar to Amgen’s, FDA Staff SaysBy
Enbrel is Amgen’s top-selling drug at $5.36 billion in 2015
Novartis’s drug is a biosimilar, or near-copy, of Amgen’s
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy