No Light at End of Tunnel for Global Yield Declines: AnalysisBy
Rates volatility skew shows bond yields in Europe and the U.S. could decline from record lows. Deep out-of-the-money swaptions remain flat, indicating no turnaround is imminent, Bloomberg strategist Tanvir Sandhu writes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing