Nation That Suffered Worst Drought in Decades Is Water ExporterBy and
India ships out large amounts of water embedded within grains
That’s adding to the challenge of managing depeleting supplies
Jaiveer Arya wipes sweat from his brow as he squats in the shade and watches workers weigh his wheat crop at a grain market in India’s northern Haryana state. He’s hoping for a good price from exporters.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing