May to Succeed Cameron as Britain’s Prime Minister on WednesdayBy and
New Tory leader pledges to ‘make success’ of leaving the EU
Pound, stocks rally after May’s rival for leadership drops out
Home Secretary Theresa May will succeed David Cameron as U.K. prime minister on Wednesday after her only challenger for the role dropped out, giving her the task of steering the country out of the European Union.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- This Little Known Malaysian Stock Has Surged 400%
- Auto Suppliers Jump on Report Tesla to Fully Own China Plant
- Euro Drops With Spain on Edge; Bonds and Oil Climb: Markets Wrap