May Starts Work to Steady U.K. for Brexit After PromotionThomas Penny
New prime minister pledges to ‘make success’ of leaving the EU
Key appointments of chancellor and lead negotiator expected
Theresa May now has just two days rather than two months to build a team to rescue the U.K. from its worst political crisis in a generation and begin extricating it from the European Union.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?