May Starts Work to Steady U.K. for Brexit After PromotionThomas Penny
New prime minister pledges to ‘make success’ of leaving the EU
Key appointments of chancellor and lead negotiator expected
Theresa May now has just two days rather than two months to build a team to rescue the U.K. from its worst political crisis in a generation and begin extricating it from the European Union.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat