LNG ‘Milk Run’ to Help Engie Expand Power Generation in AsiaBy
Engie developing project for small-scale LNG in Indonesia
Company expanding service business in move away from coal
The world’s biggest independent power producer is taking its cue from the neighborhood milk man as it expands in Asia.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner