Last Woman Standing, Theresa May Offers Calm on Brexit RoadBy and
New British leader not seen in hurry to trigger EU exit clause
May will take up job with pound at lowest since Thatcher
Theresa May was headed back to London from the English Midlands when she learned of her impending appointment as Britain’s next prime minister. She had just delivered the first and, as it turned out, only speech of her campaign to land the job.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap