LafargeHolcim to Sell India Unit to Nirma for $1.4 BillionBy and
Company confident of reaching CHF3.5 billion disposal goal
Indian cement market has suffered decrease in prices
LafargeHolcim Ltd. agreed to sell an Indian building-materials business to Nirma Ltd. for an enterprise value of about $1.4 billion as the world’s biggest cement company trims assets to help pay down debt and protect an investment-grade credit rating.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt