India Enters Bull Market as Stimulus Bets Lift Global EquitiesBy
World markets climb on U.S. jobs data, Abe election victory
Sensex rises 20% from February low on monsoon forecast, inflow
Indian equities reentered a bull market, with the benchmark index climbing to a 11-month high, as Asian stocks rose after better-than-expected U.S. jobs data brightened the global economic outlook.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’