Global Stocks Erase Brexit Losses as Investors Bail on Debt, YenBy and
Commodities join risk revival as crude surges with nickel
Asian index futures signal more gains amid surge in Japan
Global stocks erased losses sparked by the Brexit vote and the Dow Jones Industrial Average reached its first record in 13 months as the prospect of ongoing global stimulus spurred demand for commodities and other risk assets. Treasuries tumbled.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses