Estacio Rises After Accepting Kroton’s Improved Takeover OfferBy and
Takeover to create one of the world’s largest education groups
Deal still depends on approval from Brazil’s regulator
Estacio Participacoes SA extended a yearly rally after its board approved a takeover offer from Kroton Educacional SA that will create one of the biggest for-profit education companies in the world, with about 1.6 million students.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since iPhone