China Shares in Hong Kong Rise Most Since May Amid Global RallyBy
Signs of economic recovery, U.S. jobs data support market
Spread between dual-listed stocks narrowest since early June
Chinese stocks traded in Hong Kong rose the most in seven weeks, joining a global rally as data on U.S. jobs signaled the world’s biggest economy is on a stronger footing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts