Brexit to Spur Frankfurt Real Estate Gains, CA Immo CEO SaysBy
Banks with London hubs seen shifting staff to mainland Europe
Frankfurt among beneficiaries, Ernst & Young survey shows
A U.K. exit from the European Union will boost commercial real-estate prices in Frankfurt, accelerating a trend that has already pushed building values to record highs, according to CA Immobilien Anlagen AG.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt