Brexit Spurs Record U.K. Midcap Swings Versus FTSE 100: ChartBy
While the FTSE 100 Index has recovered from its post-Brexit selloff thanks to a weaker pound, growing concerns over the vote’s repercussions on the domestic economy have pushed volatility for the FTSE 250 Index to an all-time high relative to the measure of large caps. The gauge of U.K. midcap companies is still 6.7 percent below its level on the day of the referendum.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations