With Banks and Budgets on Agenda Here Are Eurogroup’s TakeawaysBy and
Euro-area finance ministers met on Monday for the first time since the U.K. voted to leave the European Union last month. The following are the main takeaways from their gathering, which also took place as the Italian government seeks leeway to recapitalize banks and the EU moves to sanction Spain and Portugal for missing budget targets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses