Boeing Sees $5.9 Trillion Airplane Market as Outlook StrengthensBy
‘Middle of market’ aircraft will drive demand, company says
Brexit, commodities crash won’t hurt sales over long term
Boeing Co. is growing more optimistic about airplane orders, increasing its long-term forecast on the expectation that demand for air travel will expand around the globe, led by China and other developing countries.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas