Bank of America Denies Existence of Alleged ‘Bro’s Club’By
Managing director sued bank in May over gender-bias claims
Bank says woman didn’t raise complaint until she hired lawyer
Bank of America Corp. said a managing director who accused the bank of being a "bro’s club" and filed a gender-bias lawsuit only came up with the inflammatory term after meeting with her lawyers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis