Alere’s Device Recall Stirs More Questions About Abbott DealBy
Abbott says it’s disappointed; review of deal continues
Analysts say financial filing from Alere expected by Friday
Alere Inc. is recalling a device that monitors patients taking a sensitive blood-thinning medicine, a move that may further destabilize its pending acquisition by Abbott Laboratories.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts