Photographer: Brendon Thorne/Bloomberg
Worrying About Aussie AAA Is So 1980s as Economy Craves StimulusBy
Markets yawn as S&P fires warning shot on top credit rating
Politicians shudder at prospect of losing ‘badge of honor’
The silence was deafening.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations