Qatar’s Triple Bond-Fee Payment Sets New Era for Gulf BorrowersBy
Oil slump leaves Gulf nations more reliant on foreign advice
Doha offers precedent for Saudi Arabia, Kuwait planning bonds
When Qatar raised $9 billion at an international bond sale in May, it more than tripled the underwriting fees paid to banks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts