Pratt Seeks More Export Markets for F-35 Fighter Jet EngineBy and
Engine maker expands maintenance hubs to support export push
Pratt aims to offset costs of U.S.’s most expensive fighter
Pratt & Whitney is looking to add 12 new customers for its engine for Lockheed Martin Corp.’s F-35 attack plane to boost sales and offset the high cost of the Pentagon’s most expensive fighter-jet program.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders