Out of Africa, Netanyahu Says He’ll Expedite Business DealsBy
Palestinian issue no longer seen as obstacle to business ties
Diplomatic payoff will take some time to emerge, PM says
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu will follow up on his palace-hopping trek through east Africa with financing and regulatory help for some of the business deals his entourage of Israeli executives discussed along the way.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt