Nowhere Fast: Drifting World Economy Skirts Worst But Still LagsBy , , and
Global growth seen holding in recent channel of 2% to 3%
Brexit shock not seen as enough to knock it off course
Call it the drift economy. The world somehow manages to stay afloat yet doesn’t go much of anywhere very fast.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting