Currency Traders Shun Last Look in Suspicious Climate, LMAX SaysBy
Exchange surveyed more than 1,100 market participants
Urges regulators to speed up efforts, bolster sanctions
Most currency traders in the $5.3 trillion-a-day market want to see the practice known as last look banned, according to LMAX Exchange.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt