S&P 500 Climbs to Record High as Dollar Rallies; Treasuries DropBy and
Theresa May’s elevation as prime minister boosts U.K. assets
Asian index futures tip more gains after Japan stock surge
Stocks rose, sending the S&P 500 Index to an all-time high on speculation the U.S. economy remains strong enough to propel global growth without forcing the Federal Reserve to raise interest rates. The dollar climbed with industrial metals.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy