Airbus Said Close to $7.5 Billion A320neo Deal From GoAirBy and
Indian carrier has already ordered 72 of the single-aisle jets
Purchase would show confidence in planes using Pratt engine
Airbus Group SE is in discussions with Go Airlines India Pvt. regarding the purchase of about 70 A320neo planes worth around $7.5 billion at list prices, according to people familiar with the situation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt