Serena’s Wimbledon Prize Worth $380,000 Less After BrexitBy
Her $2.59 million purse was valued at $2.97 million last month
Williams won more in 2015, even with smaller award in pounds
Count tennis champion Serena Williams among those who have lost money in wake of last month’s Brexit vote.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders