Hammond Says Leadsom Is Invisible in EU as Campaign Heats UpBy and
Leadership fight intensifies as Leadsom ignites motherhood row
Hammond says Leadsom’s rival May is ‘known commodity’ in EU
U.K. Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond said Andrea Leadsom lacks the international credentials to be prime minister as the Tory leadership candidate also drew fire at home for suggesting motherhood makes her better qualified than her rival, Theresa May.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- European Stocks Erase Losses; Dollar Edges Lower: Markets Wrap
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn