Dollar Traders Go Back to Data Watching to Test Rally’s StrengthBy and
U.S. inflation, retail sales figures to guide greenback path
Market underpricing potential for Fed rate increase, AXA says
Currency traders are going back to basics, set to watch the performance of the U.S. economy more closely than political events to discern the dollar’s direction.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations