Cameron Calls Vote on U.K. Nuclear Renewal That May Split LabourBy
Prime Minister David Cameron wants U.K. lawmakers to vote on whether to renew the country’s nuclear-weapons system on July 18, ordering a parliamentary ballot that may heighten divisions in the main opposition Labour Party.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts