Yuan Declines for Fifth Week as PBOC Seen Cutting Back SupportBy
Foreign-exchange reserves unexpectedly climbed in June
PBOC to weaken the yuan in an orderly, gradual way: Citic
The yuan headed for a fifth weekly decline, the longest run of losses this year, amid speculation the central bank favors further depreciation as it seeks to revive economic growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis