Ukraine CPI Drops More Than Estimated, Boosting Rate-Cut ChancesBy and
Consumer prices rose 6.9% in June after 7.5% advance in May
Central bank says inflation slowdown can bring more rate cuts
Ukrainian inflation slowed for a seventh month as the hryvnia strengthened, increasing the chance the central bank will continue trimming borrowing costs at its next meeting.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy