Tata Steel in Venture Talks With Thyssenkrupp on Europe BusinessBy
Company to start separate sale of specialty steel, pipe mill
Indian steelmaker looking for alternatives after Brexit vote
Tata Steel Ltd. has entered into talks with companies including Germany’s Thyssenkrupp AG on a possible joint venture in Europe, after reviewing bids on the U.K. assets that the Indian steelmaker had planned to sell.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing