Italy State Intervention on Banks May Be Needed, Visco SaysBy , , and
Visco says problems could undermine trust in banking sector
Bank of Italy governor speaks to Italian Banking Association
State intervention to support Italian banks may be needed because of the risk that current difficulties could undermine trust in the nation’s financial industry, said Bank of Italy Governor Ignazio Visco.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt