Slim June Job Losses Cap Canada’s Worst Quarter in Two YearsBy
Economy sheds 700 positions; unemployment rate falls to 6.8%
Hiring stalls, trade falters ahead of rate decision next week
Canada’s job market weakened in June as hiring stalled and people left the labor force, making the second quarter the most sluggish for payrolls in two years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses