Polycom Ends Mitel Pact, Accepts $2 Billion Siris OfferBy
Private equity firm offers $12.50 a share, a 14% premium
Mitel agreed in April to buy Polycom in $1.96 billion deal
Polycom Inc. agreed to end its merger pact with Mitel Networks Corp. and accepted an offer from private equity firm Siris Capital Group valued at about $2 billion, opting for an all-cash bid that will allow it to remain somewhat independent.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day