Latin America’s Brexit Bounce Evaporating as Fed Focus ReturnsBy and
Brazil’s real and Chile’s peso led gains after the U.K. vote
Now most-accurate forecasters predict declines by year-end
Latin American currencies were unlikely beneficiaries of Britain’s vote to leave the European Union. Just don’t expect it to last, say the region’s top forecasters.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt