Japanese Stocks Erase Most of Post-Brexit Rally as Yen GainsBy , , and
Topix reverses gain, hitting lowest level since June 24
Developer shares drop as investors await U.S. jobs report
Japanese stocks fell, extending a weekly decline, as the yen strengthened before a U.S. jobs report that may provide clues on monetary policy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day