HSBC Inundated by Foreign Currency Account Requests Post-BrexitBy
Customer wait-time triples as bank struggles to clear backlog
Pound falls to 31-year low after vote on European Union
HSBC Holdings Plc has been inundated with foreign-currency account applications as British customers rush to protect their savings, spooked by the post-Brexit rout in the pound.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy